Small Block Chevy Dual Plane Plus Satin Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC2013
Out of Stock (call for availability)
Cannot ship to AK, HI
Dual Plane Plus Satin Aluminum Intake Manifold
Small Block Chevy, 55-95
This is a new satin aluminum dual plane intake for small block Chevy. 180° medium rise design, big power over a wide RPM range. Ideal for everyday to high performance street applications, will produce most power from idle to 5500 RPMs and not kill your bottom end like a single plane would.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift and are 100% pressure tested to insure leak free operation. They also have all the major features found on the expensive ones such as 4 corner water outlets, rear water crossover, nitrous bosses, and the best part - the price!
Intake works with 283-400 small blocks up to 1995. Includes special adapter bushings for the middle holes on the '87 to '95 heads. Does not fit the newer Vortec heads. For use with square bore style carbs. Provides standard bosses and tapped holes for street accessories such as A/C and alternator brackets. No provision for manual choke and are not EGR equipped.
- Satin Finish
- 180° dual plane medium rise design for outstanding power from idle to 5500 RPM
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous injectors
- Square bore carb bolt pattern for the Holley 4150/4160 style carburetor
- Ideal port position - allows custom porting for maximum power
- Four corner water outlets
- Exhaust crossover for improved drivability in cold weather
- Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator, and HEI
- Special adapter bushings allows manifold to fit 1987 to 1995 heads