Chevy Small Block Dual Plane High Rise Polished Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC2020
Out of Stock (call for availability)
High Rise Dual Plane Polished Aluminum Intake Manifold
Chevy Small Block, 55-95
This is a new polished aluminum dual plane intake for small block Chevy. 180° high rise design, big power over a wide RPM range. Ideal for everyday to high performance street applications, will produce power in the lower RPM range and not kill your bottom end like a single plane would.
Intake works with 283-400 small blocks up to 1995. Includes special adapter bushings for the middle holes on the '87 to '95 heads. Does not fit the newer Vortec heads. For use with square bore style carbs. Provides standard bosses and tapped holes for street accessories, accepts late model wateneck, A/C and alternator brackets, and HEI. It also has a provision to add early style oil fill tube. Does not have provision for manual choke and are not EGR equipped. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift and have all the major features found on the expensive ones such as 4 corner water outlets, dual distributor holddowns, nitrous bosses, and the best part - the price!
- Hand polished aluminum finish
- 180° dual plane high rise design for outstanding power from 1500 to 6500 RPM
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous injectors
- Square bore carb bolt pattern for the Holley 4150/4160 style carburetor
- Ideal port position - allows custom porting for maximum power
- Dual distributor hold-down provisions for extra protection against distributor rotation
- Four corner water outlets
- Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator, and HEI brackets
- Special adapter bushings allows manifold to fit 1987 to 1995 heads
- Does not have provision for exhaust heated choke