Small Block Chevy Single Plane High Rise Satin Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC2031
18 in stock
High Rise Single Plane Satin Aluminum Intake Manifold
Chevy Small Block, 55-95
This is a new aluminum high rise single plane intake for small block Chevy. Big power for mid to upper RPM ranges! Ideal for high performance and race applications.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift, have all the major features found on the expensive ones such as 4 corner water outlets and nitrous bosses, and the best part - the price!
Intake works with 283-400 small blocks up to 1995. Does not fit the newer Vortec heads. For use with square bore style carbs. Provides standard bosses and tapped holes for street accessories such as A/C and alternator brackets. No provision for manual choke or exhaust crossover. Not EGR equipped.
- 360° single plane high rise design for outstanding power from 3000 to 7500+ RPM
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous injectors
- Square bore carb bolt pattern for the Holley 4150/4160 style carburetor
- Ideal port position - allows custom porting for maximum power
- Dual distributor hold-down provisions for extra protection against distributor rotation
- Unique removeable water flow divider to eliminate the thermostat in racing applications
- Four corner water outlets
- Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator, and HEI brackets
- Special adapter bushings allows manifold to fit 1987 to 1995 engines