Small Block Chevy Single Plane Efi High Rise Polished Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC2038
Out of Stock (call for availability)
Cannot ship to AK, HI
"Super" High Rise Single Plane Polished Aluminum EFI Intake Manifold
Small Block Chevy, 55-95
This is a new polished aluminum high rise single plane intake for small block Chevy. Big power for mid to upper RPM ranges! These "Super" intakes feature machined fuel injector bosses. Larger plenum and runners than your normal high rise, these work well for any engine size running electronic fuel injection. Ideal for high performance and race applications.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift, have all the major features found on the expensive ones such as 4 corner water outlets and nitrous bosses, and the best part - the price!
Intake does NOT work with TBI / Vortec Style cylinder heads. Provides standard bosses and tapped holes for street accessories such as A/C and alternator brackets. No provision for manual choke or exhaust crossover. Not EGR equipped.
- Hand polished aluminum finish
- Machined fuel injection bosses
- 360° single plane high rise design for outstanding power from 3000 to 7500+ RPM
- Square bore carb bolt pattern for the Holley 4150/4160 style carburetor
- Ideal port position - allows custom porting for maximum power
- Dual distributor hold-down provisions for extra protection against distributor rotation
- Unique removeable water flow divider to eliminate the thermostat in racing applications
- Four corner water outlets
- Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator, and HEI brackets