Big Block Chevy Oval Port Satin Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC3001
Out of Stock (call for availability)
Cannot ship to AK, HI
Dual Plane Satin Aluminum Intake Manifold
Big Block Chevy
This is a new aluminum dual plane intake for big block Chevy engines. For use with '65-'00 396, 402, 427, and 454s with general duty oval port heads. Does not fit tall deck blocks.
180° design for power off-idle to 6000 RPM. May be used with OEM or aftermarket carburetors, has dual pattern for spread bore Quadrajet or square bore Holley style carbs. Includes adapter plate when running square bores. Provides standard bosses and tapped holes for street accessories such as A/C and alternator brackets. Includes provision for exhaust heated choke. Not EGR equipped. Does not fit under stock Corvette hoods.
This intake is perfect for everyday drivers to medium performance street applications. They are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift, have all the major features you would expect on the expensive ones such as 4 corner water outlet ports, nitrous/injector bosses, and the best part - the price!
This is a stock replacement/street legal part for 396, 402, 427, and 454 V8s with OEM 4-bbl carb; 1965-’72 (1973 non-CA) passenger cars and 1966-’83 trucks, Suburbans, and heavy vehicles except stock equipped EGR.
- Oval ports
- 180° dual plane design for power from idle to 6000 RPM
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous injectors
- Dual carb bolt pattern for the spreadbore Quadrajet or squarebore Holley 4150/4160 style carburetors
- Ideal port position - steel mold cast to reduce core shift
- Dual distributor hold-down provisions for extra protection against distributor rotation
- Four corner water outlets