Big Block Chevy Rectangular Port Satin Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC3031
Out of Stock (call for availability)
Cannot ship to AK, HI
High Rise Rectangular Port Satin Aluminum Intake Manifold
Big Block Chevy
This is a new high rise single plane intake for big block Chevys. For use with retangle port heads. Big power for mid to upper RPM ranges! Ideal for high performance and race applications.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift, have all the major features found on the expensive ones such as 4 corner water outlets and nitrous bosses, and the best part - the price!
For use with square bore style carbs (800+ CFM recommended). Runner size as cast is effective up to 540 CI with enough material to be opened up further. Provides standard bosses and tapped holes for street accessories such as A/C and alternator brackets. No provision for manual choke or exhaust crossover. Not EGR equipped. Does not fit tall deck blocks.
- Rectangle ports
- 360° single plane high rise design for outstanding power from 3000 to 7500+ RPM
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous injectors
- Square bore carb bolt pattern for the Holley 4150/4160 style carburetor
- Ideal port position - steel mold cast to reduce core shift
- Dual distributor hold-down provisions for extra protection against distributor rotation
- Four corner water outlets