Ford Small Block Single Plane High Rise Satin Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC4031
High Rise Single Plane Satin Aluminum Intake Manifold
Ford Small Block, 260-302
This is a new aluminum single plane intake for small block Ford 260, 289, and 302 (up to 2001) engines. High rise design, big power for mid to upper RPM range! Ideal for high performance and race applications.
For use with square bore style carbs. No provision for exhaust heated choke or exhaust crossover. Not EGR equipped.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift, have all the major features you would expect on the expensive ones such as bridged rear water passages and nitrous/injector bosses, and the best part - the price!
- 360° single plane high rise design for outstanding power from 3500 to 8000 RPM
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous injectors
- Square bore carb bolt pattern for the Holley 4150/4160 style carburetor
- Ideal port position - steel mold cast to reduce core shift
- Bridged rear water crossover passage to equalize flow and help keep temperature lower
- Has 2 extra tapped water ports at back of intake
- Includes 1/8" NPT tapped vacuum port under carb flange