Pontiac Single Plane Satin Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC6031
Out of Stock (call for availability)
Single Plane Satin Aluminum Intake Manifold
Pontiac V8, 65-79
This is a new single plane aluminum intake for Pontiac V8s. Big power for mid to upper RPM ranges! Ideal for high performance and race applications. Fits '65-'79 326, 350, 389, 400, and 455 engines.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift, 100% pressure tested to insure no leaks, includes bosses that can be drilled for nitrous nozzles or fuel injectors, not to mention the best part - the price!
This is a stock height intake so it fits under all stock Pontiac hoods including the Trans Am Shaker style. Dual carb bolt pattern, accepts stock Quadrajet carbs and includes an adapter plate and gasket for use with square bore carbs such as Holley, Barry Grant, Edelbrock, etc. Dyno developed to work with any cylinder head up to 300CFM. Port sizes are a match for standard Pontiac heads plus allows enough room to be port matched to the Ram Air IV ports. No provision for manual choke or exhaust heat crossover. Not EGR equipped.
- 360° single plane design for outstanding power from 3000 to 7500 RPM
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous or fuel injection
- Dual carb bolt pattern, accepts either QJet or square bore carbs such as the Holley 4150/4160 style carburetor
- Ideal port position - allows custom porting for maximum power
- Can be port matched to RA IV heads
- Stock height for hood clearance including "Shaker"