Big Block Chevy 1.7 Ratio 7/16" Stainless Steel Rocker Arms
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC SRA45417716
Out of Stock (call for availability)
Cannot ship to AK, HI
Maximum Race Series Stainless Steel Rockers
Big Block Chevy
1.70 Ratio, 7/16" Stud
Made from high strength 15-5PH stainless steel, each piece is precision CNC machined and finished by hand to ensure that our customers receive the very best Assault Racing has to offer. ARC stud mount steel rockers are specially machined to allow for larger springs and retainers with full-cage friction reducing needle bearings for added durability. The nose rollers and shafts are Cr40 steel, heat-treated and hardened to minimize the wear that naturally occurs between the roller tip and the valve stem.
All ARC stainless steel rockers come complete with poly locks at no additional cost.
- Designed to meet the demands of most high-lift roller camshaft profiles
- Specially machined to accommodate larger valve springs and retainers
- SAE-52100 Full complement precision needle and cage roller bearings
- CNC machined pushrod cups and heat-treated Cr40 roller tips
- Internal oiling system for long lasting performance
Clears most centerbolt covers (depending on the inside of the cover).
- 396 (1966-70
- 402 (1970-72
- 427 (1966-69
- 454 (1970-90)