Small Block Chevy Billet Aluminum Stud Girdle Kit w/ 3/8" Polylocks
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC ASG-C-38
Out of Stock (call for availability)
Cannot ship to AK, HI
Aluminum Stud Girdle, 3/8"
Assault Racing aluminum stud girdles are made from 6061-T6 aluminum, manufactured to exacting standards, and are the solution to valvetrain instability. These stud girdles reduce rocker stud flex to retain critical valve lash adjustments. The result is more accurate valve lift and timing. Assault Racing stud girdles are relieved at the factory to accommodate crankcase evacuation components without the need to visit your local machine shop. These products come complete with polylocks.
- CNC machined
- Reduces rocker stud flex
- Anodized for a superior finish
- More consistent high-RPM performance
- Easy and quick removal and replacement
- Made from premium 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Pre-machined to allow for vacuum pump airflow
· Engine Parts » Valvetrain Components » Stud Girdles