Small Block Ford 1.7 Ratio 7/16" Polylocks Aluminum Rocker Arms
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC ARA30217716
12 in stock
Cannot ship to AK, HI
Maximum Race Series Aluminum Rockers
Small Block Ford
1.70 ratio, 7/16" stud
Made from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum extrusions, each piece is precision CNC machined and finished by hand to ensure that our customers receive the very best Assault Racing has to offer. Assault Racing stud mount aluminum rockers are specially machined to allow for larger springs and retainers with full-cage friction reducing needle bearings for added durability. The nose rollers and shafts are Cr40 steel, heat-treated and hardened to minimize the wear that naturally occurs between the roller tip and the valve stem.
As with other Assault Racing products, these are in-stock for immediate delivery. All Assault Racing aluminum rockers come complete with poly locks at no additional cost.
- Designed to meet the demands of most high-lift roller camshaft profiles
- Specially machined to accommodate larger valve springs and retainers
- SAE-52100 Full complement precision needle and cage roller bearings
- Anodized for a superior finish and to reduce operating temperatures
- CNC machined pushrod cups and heat-treated Cr40 roller tips
- Internal oiling system for long lasting performance
Clears most centerbolt covers (depending on the inside of the cover).
- 221 (1962-63)
- 289 (1963-67)
- 302 (1968-01)
· Engine Parts » Rocker Arms » Ford » Small Block