Small Block Chevy Dual Plane Air Gap Polished Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC2025
Out of Stock (call for availability)
Cannot ship to AK, HI
High Rise Dual Plane Polished Aluminum Intake Manifold
Small Block Chevy, 55-95
This is a new polished aluminum dual plane intake for small block Chevy. 180° high rise design, big power over a wide RPM range. Has the open air area under the carb pad to help keep fuel mixture cool and improve power. Ideal for everyday to high performance street applications, will produce power in the lower RPM range and not kill your bottom end like a single plane would.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift, have all the major features found on the expensive ones such as 4 corner water outlets and nitrous bosses, and the best part - the price!
Intake works with 283-400 small blocks up to 1995. Includes special adapter bushings for the middle holes on the '87 to '95 heads. Does not fit the newer Vortec heads. For use with square bore style carbs. Provides standard bosses and tapped holes for street accessories such as A/C and alternator brackets. No provision for manual choke or exhaust crossover and are not EGR equipped.
NOTE (1) - port is intentionally left small to allow for porting/gasket matching if desired
- Polished Finish
- 180° dual plane high rise design for outstanding power from 1500 to 6500 RPM
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous injectors
- Square bore carb bolt pattern for the Holley 4150/4160 style carburetor
- Ideal port position - allows custom porting for maximum power
- Dual distributor hold-down provisions for extra protection against distributor rotation
- Four corner water outlets
- Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator, and HEI brackets
- Special adapter bushings allows manifold to fit 1987 to 1995 heads
- Does not have provision for exhaust heated style choke