Small Block Chevy Dual Plane Vortec Black Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC2007BK
4 left (more on the way)
Cannot ship to AK, HI
Dual Plane Black Aluminum Intake Manifold
Small Block Chevy, Vortec Heads
This is a new black aluminum dual plane intake for small block Chevys with Vortec heads. 180° design for power over a wide RPM range. Ideal for everyday to moderate street performance applications, produces best power from idle to 5500 RPM. Designed to fit '96 and later engines and early motors with the Vortec head swap.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift and are 100% pressure tested to insure leak free operation. They also have all the major features found on the expensive ones such as 4 corner water outlets, dual distributor hold downs, external water bypass provision, and the best part - the price!
Intake works with small blocks with '96+ Vortec heads. Can use both spread bore carbs such as Rochester and also square bores such as Holley and Edelbrock. Includes adapter plate and gasket for the square bore style carbs. Provides standard bosses and tapped holes for street accessories such as A/C and alternator brackets. Works with HEI distributors. No provision for manual choke and are not EGR equipped.
- 180° dual plane design for outstanding power from idle to 5500 RPM
- For use with Vortec style heads
- Can use either spread or square bore carbs, includes adapter plate and gasket for square bores
- Ideal port position - allows custom porting for maximum power
- Dual distributor hold-down provisions for extra protection against distributor rotation
- Four corner water outlets
- Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator, and HEI
- Pressure tested to insure leak free operation