Small Block Ford Dual Plane Polished Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC4000
Out of Stock (call for availability)
Cannot ship to AK, HI
Dual Plane Polished Aluminum Intake Manifold
Small Block Ford, 260-302
This is a new polished aluminum dual plane intake for small block Ford 260, 289, and 302 engines. Fits '83 and later 5.0L H.O. Mustangs and will work with cruise control.
180° medium high rise design for big power over a wide RPM range while retaining good throttle response at any speed, ideal for everyday to high performance street applications. For use with square bore style carbs. No provision for exhaust heated choke. Not EGR equipped. Does not fit 255, Boss 302, or 351W engines. Aftermarket carburetors may not be compatible with AOD trans.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift, have all the major features you would expect on the expensive ones such as bridged rear water passages and nitrous/injector bosses, and the best part - the price!
- Hand polished aluminum finish
- 180° dual plane medium rise design for outstanding power from 1500 to 6500 RPM
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous injectors
- Square bore carb bolt pattern for the Holley 4150/4160 style carburetor
- Ideal port position - steel mold cast to reduce core shift
- Bridged rear water crossover passage to equalize flow and help keep temperature lower
- Has 2 extra tapped water ports at back of intake
- Exhaust heat crossover for improved street driveability